Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from day .
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us () of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.  In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. Consequences of revocation If you revoke this contract, we will have you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than the one we offer have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.   
( If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To EDNA Agency UG (limited liability), Grabengasse 21, 94032 Passau, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on:
- last item (s) received on:
- Customer or order number (**)
- Name of the consumer (s):
- Address of the consumer (s):
- Telephone number of the consumer (s) for queries
- Date, place:
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)
- (*) Please delete as appropriate.
- (**) As far as already communicated.
End of revocation